Machinery Leasing & Trading
Proficiency Equipment Limited ("PEL") is one of the major equipment suppliers in Hong Kong. It is primarily engaged in the trading and leasing of various types of tower cranes and relevant tower crane services. It is also the authorized dealer for Comansa tower cranes in Hong Kong and Macau.
PEL strives to provide comprehensive and quality services to our customers. Its well-qualified and skilled service team of technicians, together with ample storage capacity, enable the provision of efficient one-stop rental services and ensure a high standard of excellence in handling the servicing and quality requirements of its clients.
- Wynn Palace (Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited)
- Contract 823A/823B (Maeda - China States JV)
- Public Rental Housing Development at Kwai Shing Circuit (Shui On Construction Co., Ltd.)
- North Lantau Hospital Phase 1 (Leighton-Able Joint Venture)
- Chek Lap Kok Passenger Terminal Building (The B.C.J. Joint Venture)
- Airport Railway Hong Kong Station (South) Development (Central Waterfront Construction Company Limited)
- HACTL – Super Terminal 1 (Gammon - Paul Y. Joint Venture)
- Tsing Ma Bridge (Mitsui-Costain Joint Venture)
- Central Reclamation Project (Dragages – Penta – BSG Joint Venture)
- Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre Extension (Hip Hing – Dragages Joint Venture)
- Stonecutters Bridge (Maeda-Hitachi-Yokogawa-Hsin Chong Joint Venture)
- The Beverly Hills Development (E. Man Construction Company Limited )
- Ocean Park C107-Entry Plaza, Aqua City and Grand Aquarium (Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited)
Copyright© Tysan Holdings Limited. All rights reserved.